With a number of Yarra Valley’s well known wineries on our doorstep including, Balgownie Estate, Yering Station, Fergusons and our next door neighbour DeBortoli Wines, along with a host of restaurants, cafe’s, galleries and the new Yarra Valley Chocolaterie, visitors can indulge in the delights of the fine cuisine, a virtual supermarket of delicious chocolate sweets and world renowned wines of this beautiful region, browse through a gallery or 2 or perhaps track down a bargain at one of the many antique stores through Yarra Glen and Healesville.
- Enjoy a picnic in the beautiful park lands around Maroondah or Sugarloaf Dam
- For the fit and healthy there are a number of very challenging bush walking trails to tackle through the Kinglake National Park Toolangi State Forest.
- Visit one of Australia’s most loved tourist attractions and interact with native Australian wildlife at the Healesville Sanctuary
- Take a drive up to Marysville through the Black Spur to support the local community fighting back after this beautiful town was devastated in the Black Saturday Bushfires.
- For a different view of this beautiful region try drifting along with the breeze in a hot air balloon
- Helicopter joy flights are available from Lilydale Airfield.
- Yarra Valley Dairy with their internationally renowned cheeses are open 7 days a week.
- If relaxation is more to your liking we have more than enough of that here to share with our guests including our swimming pool and our extensive DVD library.